Friday, June 12, 2009

WE'RE HAVIN' A PARTY


If you're havin' a party,
you've got to get a great hairdo, right?

You also need a beautiful headpiece to top it all off.

This...

Turned into this

And you've got to have some party favors, right?
Well, this turned into...


This...

And this...

And, finally, this...

Don't forget the flowers.
And when you put it altogether,
This is what you get...

We're Havin' A Party
Everybody's swinging


Dancing to the music
On the radio

So listen, Mr. DJ

Keep those records playing

'Cause I'm having such a good time
Dancing with my baby...

S.W.A.K.

3 comments:

Crafts a la Mode said...

It looks like you had a wonderful party, too. It's so energizing, isn't it? I got my house cleaned, too, because I had a picnic the night before for the out-of-towners.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Looks like a great time was had by everyone. You sure are crafty, Ms. Marsha!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I want YOU as my mom!!!!! I'm just sayin!!! And can Frannie be any cuter???? I say NO SHE CAN'T!! Hey Frannie!!!!