Monday, August 15, 2011

GO GRANNY, GO GRANNY, GO GRANNY, GO!

Okay, so it isn't exactly a granny square, but you get the idea. I had a few tidbits of Tahki Cotton Classic leftover and it was just enough to make this scarf (I use this yarn every chance I get - it has such a nice sheen and a great color palette too). I still need to do a little blocking, but we couldn't wait to show off our new fashion accessory (Frannie's 10 and just about to start 5th grade, so we're really into fashion these days).
I just love this. What I mean is that I just love the way the scarf folds up into a nice little package. That's what happens when you join as you go. That's another thing I just love - joining as I go.
I could crochet these blocks forever and ever.
Meow.

S.W.A.K.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- they're beautiful Marsha. I love the colors too!

manhatan pressurized walls said...

looks beautiful .. so simple ..