Monday, August 1, 2011

THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS

Picked this basketful of hydrangeas today.

I found this plant stand at our local Goodwill - $4. Another woman was eying it and she said to me, "if you don't buy it, I will." End of story.

Outside my front door.

This song, and album, "The Secret Life Of Plants" reminds me of the time my husband and I went to see Stevie Wonder perform at Lincoln Center (NYC). I think it was January 1980, and it was especially cold that evening. We had dinner at a restaurant called Suspenders - at the time, it was located on 42nd or 43rd street - just around the corner from Grand Central. I only remember that we had some piping hot French onion soup, and it was delicious. The concert was great too!

S.W.A.K.

P.S. - My husband has the green thumb.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! Your flowers are gorgeous. I sure wish my hydrangeas were as pretty!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

So pretty!